Blog post by Violet Chan | email@example.com
"A little more effort, A lot more style" - This is the mantra of Lucido-L - the leading brand for Singapore's ladies hairstyling. How true! Most often, all it takes is that extra five, ten minutes to make a world of difference to your style. And, not forgetting, the boost to your confidence when you step out to face the world.
Last week, I had the honour of hosting an academic conference for over 1,000 educators. Two rules when it comes to formal dressing: One, makeup should always be natural and portray an air of elegance. Two, hair should be neat and well-groomed. Litmus test - when you lower your head to look at the ground, you should not be able to see your own hair.
Here's a checklist of 3 'NOs':
1. No flyaways
2. No frizziness
3. No bangs covering your eyes
Many women I know personally would like to have stylish and neat hairdos but are afraid of using the wrong products. Lucido-L understands the needs of modern ladies and have created an entire range of products to suit every need@ For a sleek high bun, here are the steps:
1. First, I used the Lucido_L 5-in-1 treatment mist to smoothen out the frizzes.
2. After combing up my hair and twisting it into a bun, secure with an elastic band.
3. Tame away extra flyaway/baby hair with the Arrange Up wax (which does not give a sticky feel!) All you need is a finger tip of wax, and rub it till it becomes transparent!
4. Finally, a quick spray of the Designing Air Hair Spray (Super hold) to hold the hairstyle in place!
How long do these 4 steps take? 5 minutes flat. Lucido-L products are so easy to use, with clear instructions to help you achieve the style you desire. I am so excited to be invited to their Easy Styling Workshop this Saturday! Can't wait to learn more through the hands-on session and see the fabulous peeps at Lucido-L again!
Please note: This is not a sponsored post. It's just me wanting to share the good stuff I've found! :)
Welcome to The Style Atelier's Blog.
Here's where we share snippets of our work and inspiration, along with beauty and lifestyle reviews.
Come say hello too at our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ thestyleatelier) & Instagram account